Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Starting A Business How To - Affiliate Marketing Help When Using Audio


Have you ever been quietly surfing the internet and clicking through following links that are in line with your interests only to be startled out of your enjoyment by a loud voice seemingly coming from nowhere?

But he was fast! He is one of Australia's famous formula racing car drivers who has long since retired, in case you don't remember who Jack Brabham is, oh. When I'm suddenly scared witless I am off that website so fast Jack Brabham would be envious at the speed of my mouse. My focus is strong on learning new information, when I am researching a topic that I need more information for. I live alone and enjoy my quiet solitude learning and doing the things that interest me. This has happened to me once too often and it near scares the wits out of me!

Why would they want to give you any more time, when you treat people with such little respect? This is so bad mannered it is unbelievable, but it is programmed to start up immediately or after 3 seconds or whatever, when a web site publisher doesn't pay their viewers the respect they deserve by giving them an actual choice first to listen to an audio message or not.

Danger" but you never actually ever get a chance to sell or inform them of anything, danger, not only is your website seared into the memory of the noise recipient of "danger! I believe audio recordings used in this way are doing more harm to a persons credibility than they fully understand.

You will have a far better chance of people actually hearing your audio message, that way. Perhaps it's time to go in and do a bit of re-programming before it becomes way too late, so if you have trialed an audio recording on your website to start after a set time instead of when the person clicks to hear the recording if they want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment